Innova Therapy Inc. is looking for qualified and experienced private practitioners to join us in our Coquitlam & Maple Ridge locations.
Innova Therapy supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and welcomes all qualified individuals to apply to join us. We are a respectful workplace with zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind.
Innova Therapy was launched in 2013, and we have enjoyed a steady rate of growth since. We provide counselling and psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, families, and children, with the highest level of integrity, compassion and care. If you share these values, come and join us!
Centrally located in Coquitlam, Innova Therapy is a stone’s throw from Coquitlam Centre, and within walking distance to local amenities and conveniences such as skytrain, banks, medical clinics, grocery stores, cafes and restaurants.
Our second location in a brand new building in Maple Ridge is scheduled to open in the summer of 2021. Our new location is designed to be fully pandemic-friendly. Read more about our new location here.
Take a virtual tour of our Centre here.
Who We Are Looking For
We are currently looking for an amazing and compassionate Registered Clinical Counsellor with at least 2 years of experience in Couples Counselling, to provide in-person counselling in our Coquitlam clinic. Training in the Gottman Method or in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples would be most desired.
If you are also experienced in the treatment of trauma, this would be most valued. Your experience must be backed up by certifications from known and well-established educational institutions.
Experience and skills in the treatment of depression and anxiety is expected.
The ability to speak additional languages would be a huge plus, but not necessary.
What We Offer
- A constant and regular source of referrals, so you don’t have to worry about where the next client is coming from
- Presence on the top Google ranked www.innovatherapy.com
- A flexible and self-managed rate of growth, so you can be available for family or other priorities
- Access to our online booking system Jane anytime, anywhere
- Ongoing support from experienced practitioners and mentors, so you won’t feel so alone in private practice
- A friendly, respectful, supportive, and positive place to work. We have zero tolerance for discrimination and bullying in the workplace.
- Private practice coaching, if desired, from those of us who have been doing this for years and years
- Availability of fellow counsellors to consult with because we will share what we know
- Competitive split-fee arrangement of 70/30, with 70% of fees collected going to the counsellor
Are You the Best Fit for Us?
The counsellor who is the best fit for us would be one who believes we can change the world, one client at a time. If you are highly motivated to serve the community and grow your private practice, please call us.
And it goes without saying – you must demonstrate an exemplary adherence to professional ethics and BCACC guidelines and an unwavering sense of professionalism, responsibility and integrity.
Ideal candidates are those willing to participate in community and marketing events organized by Innova Therapy Inc.
Finally, if you’re all set to send in your resume, you must be a Registered Clinical Counsellor, and a member in good standing with the BCACC, and your professional liability insurance has been renewed for the year.
Join Us and Be A Part of Our Success Story
If you feel you are a good fit for us, call 604-484-2737 or email Christina Radziejewski at email@example.com today to set up a time for a chat.