Community Mental Health Education
The Innova Community Mental Health Education Initiative 2017 is an invitation to all organizations in the Tri-Cities and Lower Mainland, big and small, to educate and inform themselves about mental health issues and how these may be affecting the lives of their employees and the productivity of their businesses.
Our goals are:
– to help reduce the stigma of therapy,
– to bring awareness to mental health and its wide-ranging effects,
– and to encourage social, familial and personal well-being.
Innova counsellors in Coquitlam would be pleased to meet with businesses to discuss how we could personalize talks or workshops on any mental health topic, that would be relevant, transformational and effective, for the business and for the overall mental health of our community.
Innova talks and workshops are presented with:
– evidence-based research findings
– years of personal and professional experiences
– consistent quality service
– and a desire to transform lives for the better.
The following is a sampling of the types of talks and workshops that can be personalized to fulfil your needs:
– Learn to identify symptoms of depression
– What you can do if you have depression
– Support loved ones with depression
– What are symptoms of anxiety
– Types of anxiety – what’s on the anxiety spectrum
– Learn how to manage and live with anxiety
– What is self-esteem
– How did you get poor self-esteem
– Learn how to defeat poor self-esteem and live a healthier life
– What is mindfulness
– Benefits of mindful living
– Learn to integrate mindfulness into your life
– How stress affects our health
– Learn stress management techniques to cope with daily stressors
And many more … including grief, trauma, workplace bullying, online bullying, personality types (based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), and many more.
Give us a call at 604-484-2737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org